2X 2 In 1 Electric Non-Stick Bbq Teppanyaki Grill Plate Steamboat Hotpot 2-8 Person
Free shipping on 95% of products Australiawide
You Might Also Want to Add
Make 4 interest-free payments of $47.09 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- The latest trend from Asia - a combination of BBQ and hot pot! SOGA BBQ is the new lifestyle BBQ trend for extremely delicious, impressive and healthy food. With this grill, SOGA expands the range of the traditional tabletop grill, such as raclette or hot stones, by adding a soup area for cooking meat, fish, vegetables, pasta or mushrooms. The grill is extremely easy to use.
- The SOGA hotpot and grill is unique in Australia! Surprise your family and friends with something new! Perfect for both outdoor & indoor use! SOGA BBQ brings out the best of your ingredients. Whether it's meat. fish. vegetarian or even vegan.
- Provides the benefit to enjoy hotpot and grill in two different ways
- Non-Stick cooking surface
- Easy to clean and use
- The perfect deal for Asian food lovers
- The perfect partner for a BBQ dinner party
- Suitable for 2-8 persons
- Two power connectors - Hotpot or BBQ can be used at the same time or individually
How to clean a non-stick grill:
- Once you've finished cooking, make sure to unplug the grill and spray a tiny amount of water while the surface is still warm. Once the surface has completely cooled, simply wipe the grill surface with some damp paper towels, sponge or cloth.
- You can immerse the grill surface in water but make sure not to splash any water into the power socket for safety purposes.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or caustic cleaners as they may damage the non-stick surface.
- Brand: SOGA
- Certification Number: GMA-506134-EA
- Model Number: STMB-949074
- Power: 2900W
- Voltage: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Product Length: 710mm
- Hot Pot Diameter: 275mm
- Grill Length: 450mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Colour: Black
- 2 X SOGA Steamboat HotPot and Grill
Exclusive Trading Group generally offer a 12 month warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. Please refer to the product listing for warranty period.
Please notify Exclusive Trading Group within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, we ask you to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty or return process.
Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return an item without our approval. We will issue you with a RMA (Return Merchandise Authority) that will include an address for shipping. We ship from multiple warehouses so please do not return an item to the address on the parcel.
We will provide the correct return address when the RMA is issued.
To make a claim or return an item, we ask you to describe the issue precisely and provide some evidence to support your claim, and advise whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refunds generally take up to 2 working days to process, upon receipt of returned goods (unless advised by us a return is not required) and we will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Where an order is custom made the item is NON-RETURNABLE unless supplied incorrectly by us or has a manufacturing defect / warranty issue.
we are not accepting any return on any items because restriction & lockdown in major cities .
please before you place an order make it sure you placed the correct item.
We thank you as by co-operating with our procedure we can ensure an easy return or warranty claim process.
Please take care when placing orders. Customer service is our highest priority however we process large volumes of orders every day and due to the nature of our automation in most cases, we are unable to stop an order shipping once the order is placed. We don't place many restrictions on returns (see full returns and cancellations policy, however if you decide you wish to cancel or return an order the return shipping costs must be paid by you. (Excluding warranty items or any cases we make an error). For the most cost-effective returns on items up to 25kg and up to 1.2M at the longest point, we recommend SENDLE.
Cancellations of "pay over time" orders may incur a cancellation fee as some providers do not refund merchant fees. We only charge the amount we are charged.
For your protection, we offer free transit insurance on all orders. Should your item arrive damaged please let us know so we can provide you with the claims procedure.
Returns of larger items can be very expensive so please choose carefully. We are here to help with any questions you may have prior to ordering.
Due to some carrier restrictions, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please do not place an order if you are located in one of the postcodes below for all items. Please scroll down to bottom of page to check bulky item over 22kg (in dead weight or cubic weight) postcode exclusions. We try to ship all orders within 1 business day however it can take up to 3 business days. (This is more common in peak periods) Once you receive your tracking information most courier tracking sites will provide an ETA for delivery. We are unable to offer express or air shipping currently.
We don't ship order on postcode 4570.
Please ask for the shipping cost before place an order.
We partner with the following carriers: